NOTE: This course replaces BLS for Healthcare Providers however meets the same objectives.
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
This course covers:
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card is valid for two years.
Initial Provider Course requires approximately 4.5 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
Renewal Course requires approximately 4 hours, including skills practice and skills testing.
We reserve the right to cancel this course 48 hours prior if minimum of 3 students are not reached
|Event Date||06-08-2017 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||06-08-2017 9:30 pm|